Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tenth Day in Paradise, Saturday March 6, 2010


Our final full day in Paradise. Finally feeling human. Don's cough is almost gone completely. I still have flare ups, but hope I make it through the flight tomorow. We relaxed, enjoyed the pool and visited the local Farmer's Market again. Don is beginning to really know his way around here, just in time to leave. It's going to be nice to get home and sleep in our own beds though. And I finally get to see my Zack! The condo grounds here are lovely. So much foliage! We took a walk around the grounds and I took a ton of photos for scrapbooking opportunities! Don is busying himself cleaning out the fridge and getting our carry-ons organized. Guess I'd better join him - lol.

1 comment:

  1. your photos are gorgeous, what a blessing to visit such beautiful places....have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Honolulu (1/08)

Honolulu (1/08)
Yes, it really is a large city!