Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Next Adventure

We are busy preparing for our next adventure - another trip to Hawaii! We leave in two weeks and I've been busy gathering things and adding to my "list" of things I don't want to forget. My wonderful husband bought me a mini-laptop with an air card so that I will be able to document every mile we travel. I plan on doing a lot of journaling! Our first stop is Honolulu for 3 days in which we will be staying at our "home" time share - a brand new building of condos right on Waikiki! Don's son, Nathan, is stationed near there so we are anxious to spend time with him and his wife and daughter. Little Jaycee is almost two, and even though we last saw her at Christmas, I'm sure she's grown. Then we're off to the Big Island and staying at a condo in Kailua Kona. It's been many, many years since I've been there - I can't remember too much about it, but I'm anxious to see if anything triggers my memories!

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures. Looks like you will be going over on or very near my birthday so I'll enjoy your vacation vicariously. Hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Honolulu (1/08)

Honolulu (1/08)
Yes, it really is a large city!